Dr JK Memorial Tees CASH Conference - Friday 16th November 2018.
Dr Janice Kibirige Memorial Contraception and Sexual Health Conference
Venue: Acklan Green Centre, Stainsby Road, Middlesbrough, TS5 4JS
Please see the agenda for more information and the booking form to register.
Upholding the National Data Opt-out run by the Royal College of General Practitioner.
The event is being held on Wednesday 17 October from 12:30-16:00 in Newcastle. It is being led by Dr Geoff Schrecker, the RCGP clinical champion for the Patient Data Choices project, funded by NHS Digital.
The event aims to benefit the whole GP team, particularly practice managers, researchers and/or commissioners in primary care, Caldicott Guardians and/or anyone who is responsible for information governance within their practice.
- The key concepts of the national data opt-out is, when and how it is applied
- How to advise patients if they ask about the national data opt-out
- An understanding of how to uphold the national data opt-out
- What the technical solution looks like
- Learn what guidance and resources the RCGP has produced to support practices
Register here: https://bit.ly/2lnZhKa