Consultations and Briefings
CLMC regularly receive information about local and national consultations which are pertinent to practices and would benefit from the input of local practices. Likewise, we receive a number of briefings of which you may wish to be aware but are predominantly for information only.
We will try to include as many of the consultations and briefings as possible on this page, which will be regularly refreshed, to enable you to keep up to date on briefings and provide direct input to consultations. We encourage you to directly respond on the consultations using the links/contact details provided but if you prefer an LMC response, please contact the LMC office with the specific information/comments you have and clearly indicate the consultations to which it pertains so we can submit a coordinated response from the area.
- The Impact of hearing loss in adults can be immense both at a personal and a societal level. Five health commissioners across Durham and Teesside are working together to re-procure the Direct Access to Adult hearing Services for Age Related hearing Loss (age 55+) Audiology Services. A period of 8 weeks public engagement will begin on Monday 14th May 2018 until Friday 6th July. You can get involved by competing an online questionnaire, please click here to complete the survey.
- NHS agrees changes to learning disability services on Tees following public consultation. The decision taken by both NHS Hartlepool and Stockton on Tees (HaST) Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and NHS South Tees CCG at the Governing Body In-Common on 1St February 2018. Further information and background about the consultation is available on the CCG websites www.southteesccg.nhs.net and www.hartlepoolandstocktonccg.nhs.uk
- HEE Genomics Survey - Please take this short survey to help understand how and where you access your information about genomics medicine.
- Stakeholder letter - New CCG Leadership arrangements
- Resolution Health Centre Stakeholder Letter
- PNA 60 day Consultation to Stakeholders final
- Department of Health launch consultation on regulation of MAPS including PAs