Consultations and Briefings
CLMC regularly receive information about local and national consultations which are pertinent to practices and would benefit from the input of local practices. Likewise, we receive a number of briefings of which you may wish to be aware but are predominantly for information only.
We will try to include as many of the consultations and briefings as possible on this page, which will be regularly refreshed, to enable you to keep up to date on briefings and provide direct input to consultations. We encourage you to directly respond on the consultations using the links/contact details provided but if you prefer an LMC response, please contact the LMC office with the specific information/comments you have and clearly indicate the consultations to which it pertains so we can submit a coordinated response from the area.
- Stakeholder letter - New CCG Leadership arrangments
- Learning Disabilities respite staff briefing.docx South Tees
- Resolution Health Centre Stakeholder Letter
- PNA 60 day Consultation to Stakeholders final
- Department of Health launch consultation on regulation of MAPS including PAs